Thursday 23 May 2013

MAY HAPPENINGS + SINGAPORE SOCIAL CONCERTS 2013

May has been a good month for me, despite the ups & downs, and I hope it was for you:)
Most pictures taken with iPhone, some with Nikon V1 and others were whatsapped from my family and friends.
my favourite song this month! CLICK PLAY.

4 May-  My birthday celebration at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant :)
  
Polaroid w my family
I love dim sum to infinity and beyond.
LOL.

16 May- Graduation Ceremony
Polaroid with Sin Yee <3 
Happenings after graduation ceremony.
Timbre dinner twice in a row. (First with my cousins and second with Ken) Cheers to good food, drinks and company!
My bestfriend Ken's graduation. I'm super duper proud 'cos he got 2nd place in his course! :)
25 May- Singapore Social Concerts 2013 featuring Blush, Carly Rae Jepsen, Psy and Ceelo Green
I didn't really know the songs but I quite looked forward to Psy! He was really cool:)
Photos taken with iPhone.

Dinner with my NASCO cello mates @ Out of the Pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment