Wednesday 29 May 2013

HOLGA K200NM FILM CAMERA

This is my 3rd time developing my film! (4th actually. But I don't wanna talk about my first failed attempt) The first two rolls, which I used Fujifilm ISO 200 and Kodak ISO 200, turned out black, blurry and fady. I don't know is it because I bought the wrong film speed or is it my camera was spoilt. So on my third time developing the last roll of film (Kodak ISO 200), I decided to go to FotoHub and I was so happy that the photos turned out CLEAR and maybe slightly blurry & low resolution :) SO NOW I'm not sure if it's fault with the previous place I develop my photos OR the camera's fault OR wrong film. HELP..
Macau
Ocean Park
 
failed multi exposure
 
I really love Winter Melon milk tea from Sharetea!!!! I wish I could drink it everyday ^^
p.s. I didn't have a scanner to scan these in so I used my phone instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment