Sunday 6 November 2016

GIG PICS OF LEW & FALLING FEATHERS FOR VICTORIA STREET'S EP LAUNCH

Opening bands: LEW performing an acoustic set
followed by Falling Feathers

You're probably wondering why aren't there photos of Victoria Street since it's their EP launch - well, oopsie, I have to admit I'm struggling with my Canon 60D. Being fairly new to working with a DSLR (and manual mode), I usually have ZERO CLUE about what settings to use when I'm shooting in low light. 

All I know is this - a larger F-stop (smaller opening e.g. f/5.6 compared to f/2.8) requires slower shutter speed, because smaller opening means less light reaches the film, meaning it needs more time to capture the shot. A smaller F-stop requires a faster shutter speed, because it needs less time to capture the shot. But, what should I set first? ISO or Aperture or Shutter speed? 

Manual mode is tough. Why can't I point and shoot all day err day. Hehe okay. If you have any comments, do drop it down below at the comment section! Thanks for dropping by :)

With love, Maycey

No comments:

Post a Comment